1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,395 Posts

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I seem to become a bit "obsessionated" :p as my students would say about Swine 'flu...
No more posts from me about it!!
LOL

I'm sure there are those who are interested PW. I'm not one of them, I prefer not to pump my family or myself full of undisclosed chemicals just to make the pharmaceutical industry even richer. But thats just my opinion!!

Jo xxx

·
Registered
348 Posts
LOL

I'm sure there are those who are interested PW. I'm not one of them, I prefer not to pump my family or myself full of undisclosed chemicals just to make the pharmaceutical industry even richer. But thats just my opinion!!

Jo xxx
We had the flu jab last year and it took us a good few months to get over it. I have spoken to Mrs H about swine flu jabs and she reckons that one small prick is enough in her life .;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Asked why other countries like Italy, France and Britain were ahead of Spain in immunizing its population, he blamed this situation on the "strategy of organization" of the communities themselves, because in some, they have not yet completed the campaign against seasonal influenza.
:D Does that just mean that they are not organized?

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
Organised or not I will NOT be having the jab. Dr Vidar Hilset gave an impassioned plea against the jabs in this weeks Spanias Beste. I am with Jojo 100% on this matter

·
Registered
19,395 Posts

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Organised or not I will NOT be having the jab. Dr Vidar Hilset gave an impassioned plea against the jabs in this weeks Spanias Beste. I am with Jojo 100% on this matter
But Steve, we never agree!!!! you cant, you must change your mind immediately!!!LOL

Jo xxx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.