Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So all you inhabitants of the Javea areas, can you tell me for how long you are usually able to swim in a pool or sea throughout the year? i.e. Do you think we will be able to swim in October and November. Yes, we can swim - but I am thinking about temperature.

The reason? Relatives are coming over to visit us and some love to swim, so we would like to advise them on the best months between October and March.

Any past experiences or knowledge would be appreciated, but those who think they can forsee the future, don't bother to reply! :D

·
Administrator
36,397 Posts
So all you inhabitants of the Javea areas, can you tell me for how long you are usually able to swim in a pool or sea throughout the year? i.e. Do you think we will be able to swim in October and November. Yes, we can swim - but I am thinking about temperature.

The reason? Relatives are coming over to visit us and some love to swim, so we would like to advise them on the best months between October and March.

Any past experiences or knowledge would be appreciated, but those who think they can forsee the future, don't bother to reply! :D
I don't know anyone who swims in an unheated outdoor pool between those months in the average year. Sometimes the sea is ok til mid October - it stays warm longer than swimming pools

there is the New Years Day charity swim on the Arenal - they raise LOTS of money for being brave enough to swim in the freezing water....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts