Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just 9 weeks to go!!!!! We are getting there slowly and house is nearly either all packed up or sold :). I was hoping someone might be able to giveme some information on swimming lessons please? I'm looking for childrens swimming lessons for my 3 year old daughter. We are moving to Tala so around that area would be great but I am really kean for her to carry on the lessons so not a problem if lessons a bit further away. Also does anyone have any information about play groups mother and baby groups or nurseries in the area please? I got in touch with Cyprus mums but they said they are in Limassol so can't help me. Any information would be great thankyou xxx

·
Super Moderator
12,537 Posts
I believe they do swimming lessons at the public pool in Pafos, but they may well be in Greek. Our lawyer takes her children there for lessons.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The International school in Anavargos also has swimming lessons in their pool. We picked up a leaflet the other day, but they're not cheap.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Coralia beach

HI, they advertise swimming lessons at the Pool down by the Coral Bay Hotel, just before the Coralia Beach - its an Olympic size open air pool, which was used by the British Olympic Swimming Team prior to the Olympics in Athens!

·
Registered
841 Posts
I know of two that are good for swimming. One is a lady called Annelie - her number is 99714325.

Also the Poseidonio gym does swim lessons for all ages. Unfortunately their whole website is in Greek, but perhaps it can be translated or give them a call and they do speak English. Site is below.

As for the Mums and Tots group, someone else mentioned the group is in Limassol, but I just last week spoke with Kathy and she is certainly in Paphos and has been for over 10 years. She now holds her groups in Konia. Her number is +357 99 867662 Her facebook page also lists Paphos. She teaches at the Montessori school in Paphos too which is a lovely nursery with very nice, experienced teachers. It has been there forever - always a good sign!
Good luck and let me know how you get on as I am curious as to who everyone is calling in Limassol :-/

?????????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts