Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine needs his high school certificate attested from SWEDEN.
So far no luck with attestation companies....any ideas welcome

·
Registered
845 Posts
just curious, i've never heard of anyone needing to attest a high school certificate. usually it's university degrees. sounds strange, do you mind me asking what it's for?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just curious, i've never heard of anyone needing to attest a high school certificate. usually it's university degrees. sounds strange, do you mind me asking what it's for?
Its to lift a ban. MOL said his high school diploma would be enough

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, what I needed to do was to get my document legalized, but that was to get the visa, not to lift a ban so I'm not sure if this applies but it might point your friend in the right direction.

What I needed to do was to visit "juridiska expeditionen" to get the diploma legalized. Once that was done, the UAE embassy in vasastan needed to put their stamp on it and then everything was fine, that was the process for me at least.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, what I needed to do was to get my document legalized, but that was to get the visa, not to lift a ban so I'm not sure if this applies but it might point your friend in the right direction.

What I needed to do was to visit "juridiska expeditionen" to get the diploma legalized. Once that was done, the UAE embassy in vasastan needed to put their stamp on it and then everything was fine, that was the process for me at least.
Thanks guys...will pass on

1 - 6 of 6 Posts