Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All - I need an advise. I submitted my CANADA Express Entry PR Visa application today and made a mistake while uploading the documents. I uploaded X company employment letter under the placeholder for Y company and Y company employment letter under the placeholder for X company. Will my application get rejected outright? or will they request for more information? There are 5 employment letters and I have uploaded number 2, 3 and 4 correctly. The swap has happened between number 1 and 5. The problem I see here is that the upload placeholders on the upload page said only 'Employment Records' at the time of upload. However, AFTER the upload was done and application was submitted, when I look at the submitted application page, the Documents section shows the word 'Employment Record - Designation X' and 'Employment Record - Designation Y'. Has anyone faced such a situation before? Please advise a way to correct. Should I raise CSE or Report a technical issue via the web form? Thank you for advise.:confused::confused:

·
Super Moderator
5,184 Posts
why not just delete the records in question and re-submit?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How will I delete records and resubmit an already submitted application? I have already made the visa fee payment and received an AOR for my application. Sorry if this was unclear in my post. Please advise considering this additional information. Thank you

·
Super Moderator
5,184 Posts
I don't know what to advise... I am not an immigration advisor.

Did you submit an Invitation to Apply (ITA) or are you just creating your Express Entry profile?

If it's a profile, you should be able to go through and edit as needed until you receive an ITA.

If it's an ITA that you've submitted, then perhaps try contacting IRCC and ask them what they want you to do.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the information. Should I raise CSE or report a technical issue considering there's no change in my circumstances? What is the right way to contact IRCC in such a situation? Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.