Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of Survival jobs are available in Australia?

How to find Survival jobs?

Are the Survival jobs pay is sufficient to pay rent of $1200 rent/month? and other expenses?

Those who got PR and in Australia please reply.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi,

This is a million dollar question that most of us ask. If you're open to do any job, I feel there should be quite a good number of options, such as cafe's, Restaurants, shop assistants etc. We may have to physically visit these places with our CV and meet the management and find out.

Those who have had to take this approach may please suggest. This will also be valuable for me as I'm also moving shortly.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

This is a million dollar question that most of us ask. If you're open to do any job, I feel there should be quite a good number of options, such as cafe's, Restaurants, shop assistants etc. We may have to physically visit these places with our CV and meet the management and find out.

Those who have had to take this approach may please suggest. This will also be valuable for me as I'm also moving shortly.
Thanks for the reply.

Are u in Australia?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Survival jobs

What kind of Survival jobs are available in Australia?

How to find Survival jobs?

Are the Survival jobs pay is sufficient to pay rent of $1200 rent/month? and other expenses?

Those who got PR and in Australia please reply.
Hey Kumar,

Trade jobs fetch you a good amount if you are willing to work so. Plumber, mechanic, repair and maintenance, electrical, welding etc pay you handsomely.

As Australia is a tourism driven economy, there are jobs in hospitality industry as a guest engagement officer, outdoor activity manager, Equipment handling, bartender, cafe attendant etc.

·
Registered
37 Posts
hi guys, i am planning to do masters in Tasmania, what are part time job availability there? could someone help?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts