Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I'm a exchange student in France and I moved here last June 15. I sent in my "demande d'attestation OFII" last June 17 and today I got a letter from OFII that they received my application.

I wanted to ask how long after did you get a letter with the scheduled appointment date? I heard some people were done with the whole process in 5 weeks, some 6 weeks... Has anyone heard of OFII actually rushing and speeding up the process in say, 2 weeks? :) (wishful thinking :D )

I had hoped that it would only take a month so I actually have plane ticket to italy on July 15 on one of the online sales. I'm afraid I'm going to have to rebook it if my appointment will be much later that that.

Any help would be much appreciated. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi, just to update and close this thread, the OFII in Nantes was able to give me a great schedule (July 11). So within one week from receipt of my application, I was able to get a letter with an appointment date. Maybe its a slow season? Anyway, I am extremely happy that I got an appointment. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi, just to update and close this thread, the OFII in Nantes was able to give me a great schedule (July 11). So within one week from receipt of my application, I was able to get a letter with an appointment date. Maybe its a slow season? Anyway, I am extremely happy that I got an appointment. :)
My experience in Paris was very slow. I applied in November, finally got the receipt that I applied in late March and then the OFII appointment in the first week in May (about 5-6 weeks later).

·
Registered
12 Posts
We hand-delivered my documents to the OFII at the end of June. They told us not to expect anything until the end of August, but we received their response yesterday (July 6), and my appointment is on August 8th. Not a bad turnaround!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.