Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone surrendered their Indian passport after Covid started? Looks like I need to post the filled forms along with the passports. I have filled the forms but vfs is closed. They aren’t responding to mails, calls or Facebook chats.
Anyone with recent experience?

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Has anyone surrendered their Indian passport after Covid started? Looks like I need to post the filled forms along with the passports. I have filled the forms but vfs is closed. They aren’t responding to mails, calls or Facebook chats.
VFS isn't responding for other services as well since Covid situation. I suggest you follow the procedure as outlined and keep a tab of every transaction made, be it payment or post. You should be alright..!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VFS isn't responding for other services as well since Covid situation. I suggest you follow the procedure as outlined and keep a tab of every transaction made, be it payment or post. You should be alright..!
Thanks. I will just wait out. Don’t want my old passport to get lost.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Thanks. I will just wait out. Don’t want my old passport to get lost.
There are folks who sent valid passports for PCC to VFS and everything went fine. FYI..!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts