Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am currently on a TR waiting for my dependent PR decision.

I have a question regarding surname correction.

In all my educational certificates, my surname is misprinted with an extra 'I' in the end. So, the same translated to my passport as well. Even my parents surname in my passport had to be suffixed with an extra 'I'.

Now I want to apply for visit visa or a subsequent PR sponsorship for my brother whose passport doesn't have the same surname as mine (no extra 'I').

Please let me know what is the best way for me to do this. I am totally confused.:confused:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.