Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a great feeling! when the grant letter came in my inbox this morning.....!!

sincere thanks to this forum. its a gold mine of information. plus a chance to connect with like minded migrants and wonderful moderators! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
202 Posts
shripadrao said:

sincere thanks to this forum. its a gold mine of information. plus a chance to connect with like minded migrants and wonderful moderators! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Congratulations. Great to hear. Can't see your signature on my iPhone app. How long did it actually take?

Congrats once again.

Vijay.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations. Great to hear. Can't see your signature on my iPhone app. How long did it actually take?

Congrats once again.

Vijay.
Hello Vijay,

copying my signature below. to give you an idea. i was awaiting my AFP clearance and the moment i submitted it, i got the grant. cheers and be in touch!

175 Online - 24th Aug 2011 | CO assigned - 19th March 2012 | Medicals - 14th April 2012 | PCC India- 16th April 2012 | AFP - 14th May 2012 | Visa - 15th May 2012

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hello Vijay,

copying my signature below. to give you an idea. i was awaiting my AFP clearance and the moment i submitted it, i got the grant. cheers and be in touch!

175 Online - 24th Aug 2011 | CO assigned - 19th March 2012 | Medicals - 14th April 2012 | PCC India- 16th April 2012 | AFP - 14th May 2012 | Visa - 15th May 2012
Congrats !!!!

When did you apply for AFP? Are you in australia at this moment?

What is your occupation?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats !!!!

When did you apply for AFP? Are you in australia at this moment?

What is your occupation?
Hi Nasif,

applied for AFP on 19th April. No im in India at the moment.. Im a management accountant. what about you?

cheers

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi Nasif,

applied for AFP on 19th April. No im in India at the moment.. Im a management accountant. what about you?

cheers
Well my case is quite different. I am already in Australia with 475 Visa in South Australia. In Last month I have lodged another application for 175 visa.

Do you think should I apply for AFP now or when CO asks for it? Do I need to show the PCC from my country.?

Thanks
Nasif

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well my case is quite different. I am already in Australia with 475 Visa in South Australia. In Last month I have lodged another application for 175 visa.

Do you think should I apply for AFP now or when CO asks for it? Do I need to show the PCC from my country.?

Thanks
Nasif
PCC from your country - Required and may take time as you are a non-resident at the moment
AFP - also might be required. but from what i heard takes very less time for applicants residing in australia.

so I would suggest you apply for your home country PCC at the earliest and save time. and AFP you can apply once the CO asks.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Congratulations !!!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Congratulations :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats Shripad.
With regards to the 'super quick invite'!, well, i understand that it took 2months for visa to be granted after the allocation of the CO.
My colleagues have received a grant by evening on the morning of their CO allocation. Howz that for quick!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts