Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ravens vs 49ers.

Already had to miss the whole season due to timing.

Anybody know a place that will show the game? There must be some people willing to lose a bit of sleep to watch...?

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Will be up and watching come 4:30am Monday morning :)

But up to a Monday night later watching as well... I will be quiet for those that close themselves off from the media to not find out who wins.

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Slingbox...

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Gamepass doesnt get the commercials though :( No bueno. I will take the crap viewing off the slingbox so I can watch the commercials.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I thought I saw advertisement on OSN about SuperBowl last night, so will check on the schedule to see if it will be shown live.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I think ESPN is carrying it on the du sports tier. I don't think it is available on non-sports tier channels or any of the other OSN outlets. Could be wrong.

That said, camel racing is on at least 2 channels as is X-games.

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Something tells me watching it on OSN, you still dont get the commercials from the usa...

·
Registered
880 Posts
Something tells me watching it on OSN, you still dont get the commercials from the usa...
Last year they didnt. Heck even in Canada we don't get the US commercials during super bowl so doubt they'll run US commercials on OSN - probably local commercials.

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
I love football but the commercials really are quite amusing and make it even that much more of an experience.

:( They fired my manager and I have to work on Monday... I guess I will go in a few hours early to watch the game :( I hope AFN doesnt plug in dumb commercials. :(

1 - 20 of 28 Posts