Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI ALL,
I m new here!

Need some valuable advise on what is really required in the summary of statement.

My assessor informed me to modify as required.
I am wondering is't in summary of statement, I need to cover each UNIT in the ELEMENT as per the guideline in the Appendix.

For example under PE1.6, there are units (a) to (f), need to cover for each unit for each career episode? If yes, what if the unit is not related to the career episode? E.g. PE2.2 (h) says “Safely applies laboratory, test and experimental procedures appropriate to the engineering discipline”. Not all of the CE is related to laboratory works.

Can someone help please :Cry::Cry::Cry:

Thanks!!

Regards,
Tom

·
Registered
9 Posts
You do not need to cover all the indicators (a to f) within each competency element (PE 1.6). These elements must be addressed in the Summary Statement. Source: MSA Booklet, Section-C, page-21, 2nd paragraph.

Regards,

Ronie Siddiky

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You do not need to cover all the indicators (a to f) within each competency element (PE 1.6). These elements must be addressed in the Summary Statement. Source: MSA Booklet, Section-C, page-21, 2nd paragraph.

Regards,

Ronie Siddiky
Hi Ronie,

Thanks so much for your response.

This is what I had written (not covering all indicator but I do cover all elements in the summary statement). I am so confused now.

I can share with you my summary statement if you don't mind to have a look at it.

Thanks!

Regards,
Thomas

1 - 3 of 3 Posts