Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sir i have stuck in big problem..

sir i have got the visa. but there is problem that actual my course date is upto 24/02/2014 to 13/02/216.
but on OFFER LETTER and COE my university mistakenly written end date 09/10/2015.. so i got the visa upto 09 dec 2015.

Is there any way to correct it?

·
Registered
66 Posts
get a letter from the university with the correct course date, have them do a letter explaining the error and then contact DIBP

OR

contact DIBP and ask how to proceed

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
suggestion required

get a letter from the university with the correct course date, have them do a letter explaining the error and then contact DIBP

OR

contact DIBP and ask how to proceed
is there any chance of visa rejection by doing these correction?

G

·
No it was an error. You are good to go on your visa you just need to sort out the dates. It happens all the time, simple error that is easily fixed.

Send an email via dibp website. Quote your visa & application numbers send copy if correct dates & it will be sorted. You could even wait until you are in the country and go into the immigration office. You have already been checked and processed, no risk to your visa.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi sir

i have applied for student visa 573 which got rejected because of my agent using a fraud document i.e. IT RETURNS . i want to know that can i apply again with some another genuine agent in next intake ???

i want to know that for using fraud docs in my profile does the aust embassy has prohibited or banned me from applying for another time ???

·
Registered
5 Posts
You probably have a ban I'm afraid. Did you receive a notification of rejection? What did it say?
ya i have got a mail regarding my application is being refused because of a non genuine document so this means i have be banned or can i apply again after 1 year

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No it was an error. You are good to go on your visa you just need to sort out the dates. It happens all the time, simple error that is easily fixed.

Send an email via dibp website. Quote your visa & application numbers send copy if correct dates & it will be sorted. You could even wait until you are in the country and go into the immigration office. You have already been checked and processed, no risk to your visa.

can i tell the dibp after my course started ?

or i have to tell the dibp before the course started

1 - 9 of 9 Posts