Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I'm trying to locate list of eligible skilled occupations (189) but unable to find it on official website. Help is needed to identify suitable occupation and visa category. My qualification and experience are:

Bachelor and Master: Physics
Ph.D: Science, Technology Policy
Experience:
15 years consisting of Scientific Officer (Calibration), Quality Manager and Teacher.

Regards

aadino

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi!

I'm trying to locate list of eligible skilled occupations (189) but unable to find it on official website. Help is needed to identify suitable occupation and visa category. My qualification and experience are:

Experience:
15 years consisting of Scientific Officer (Calibration), Quality Manager and Teacher.

Regards

aadino
Here is the list mate: https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2017L00850

Reactions: aadino

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi!

Experience:

Regards

aadino
Shortlist some occupations that you think may be related to your occupation. Then search ANZSCO and find detail task and roles of each occupations and see if you can get assessment on them.

Searching: Australian Bureau of Statistics (www.abs.gov.au)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dear many thanks for your prompt reply but I am confused as in combine list of eligible list Physicist code 234914 contain both medical and non medical physicist and mention under MLTSSL (i fall in non medical).

But the Migration (IMMI 17/072: Specification of Occupations and Assessing Authorities) Instrument 2017 list only mention Physicist (medical Physics only).

So I am confused is Physics (non medical) is in under MLTSSL or not?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear many thanks for your prompt reply but I am confused as in combine list of eligible list Physicist code 234914 contain both medical and non medical physicist and mention under MLTSSL (i fall in non medical).

But the Migration (IMMI 17/072: Specification of Occupations and Assessing Authorities) Instrument 2017 list only mention Physicist (medical Physics only).

·
Registered
4,230 Posts

This is the list for 189 and 190. https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2017L00850

So, IMMI 17/072 is the correct one. The other one is for 186 visa.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts