Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
Greetings

Need your help on something thats bothering me for sometime. I am going for acs skill assessment soon. I have two proof of payments, payslips and bank statement. However bank statement does not have employer name but their bank account number.
Initial few entries have both employer name and account number.

Will this be a valid proof or do I have to procure letters from bank stating who that account number belongs too?

Any help or suggestion is really appreciated

·
Registered
26,264 Posts
Hi everyone
Greetings

Need your help on something thats bothering me for sometime. I am going for acs skill assessment soon. I have two proof of payments, payslips and bank statement. However bank statement does not have employer name but their bank account number.
Initial few entries have both employer name and account number.

Will this be a valid proof or do I have to procure letters from bank stating who that account number belongs too?

Any help or suggestion is really appreciated
You will need a letter from the bank specifying that the account belongs to the employer
But if you can give PPF evidence instead of bank statement, it will be better
Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you NB

Yes I am aware that other two sources can be used, However employer did not pay PF and did not deduct TDS as well.
I have filed ITRs but they dont have employers name too, only computation from CA has the employer name.

Hence relying on the bank statements.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts