Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got Express Entry visa successfully stamped till now??

If so please give us your score and time frame to get the visa.

This will help aspiring Express Entrants to calculate the chances.

·
Super Moderator
5,176 Posts
Anyone got Express Entry visa successfully stamped till now??

If so please give us your score and time frame to get the visa.

This will help aspiring Express Entrants to calculate the chances.
If you don't have a minimum score of 453, it's highly doubtful that you'll ever get in via Express Entry.

Whilst 453 has been the lowest required score to be included for consideration for an Invitation to Apply, you must remember that there are only a certain number of invitations allotted for any given draw and, for each draw the applicants with the highest scores will receive the invitations... for example, if my husband scored 725 and entered the pool, he'd have to not only hope that he'd be eligible for the next draw and that his score is high enough so that he would get an invitation... i.e. if the cut off was 723 and there were 500 invitations allotted for the draw, the chances are pretty slim that he'd get an invitation because even though he met the minimum score, it's more than likely that there are >500 people who have a score higher than 726, so he'd have to wait for the next draw and hope that it will be low enough so that his ranking is high enough to qualify.

Always keep in mind that just because you meet the cut-off, it doesn't mean that you will receive an invitation to apply.

(Here is a listing of all of the minimum scores and number of available for that draw).

Reactions: colchar

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh..thats great information for newbies like me..thanks for the link..you are bank of information.
By the way..after getting invitation how many days will it take to get the visa stamped(provided medicals and pcc are ready).
Suppose if I get a job offer from canada, employer will not wait for 4 to 5 months for visa processing.

·
Super Moderator
5,176 Posts
Once you receive an Invitation to Apply, you then have 60 days in which to get all of your paperwork in to CIC.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Please share me below details. I am planning to do canada PR process.

What are all the documents submited for ECA ?

And How much need to score in IELTS?

·
Super Moderator
5,176 Posts
Please share me below details. I am planning to do canada PR process.

What are all the documents submited for ECA ?

And How much need to score in IELTS?
Google is your friend...

I suggest that you either consult the Government of Canada website or read the many recent posts on this topic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.