Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Success rate for 'Looking for work in Spain - Work Wanted' forum?

686 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Pesky Wesky 
#1 ·
Hi, I think I know the answer, but will ask it anyway to get input from the people who have been here longer than I...

I have seen the thread/forum called 'Looking for work in Spain - Work Wanted'. I have never paid much attention to it as I am not looking for work, but I was just curious, does anyone have any idea what the success rate is? You always see people advertising their availability, but I don't see much, if any, follow up.

#3 ·
I wondered the same and actually posted a question on the thread ages ago, but it was taken off as it wasn't a post asking for/ offering a job.
You can however, tell that many many many posters never get a reply as you have to reply by PM. To activate the PMs you have to make 5 or more posts. A quick look tells you that at least 50% don't have this number of posts and therefore will never receive the offer they were hoping for, even if it comes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.