Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Is it ok to join two forums??? dosnt go against rules and regs or anything does it? As looking to get as much information as possible...
Cheers! :ranger:

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Hi all
Is it ok to join two forums??? dosnt go against rules and regs or anything does it? As looking to get as much information as possible...
Cheers! :ranger:
You can join as many as you like Nicola.....but I will tell you that this one is light years ahead of the rest.
Most are just a waste of time....and the one that's actually fairly busy is very nasty and aggresive indeed.

·
Administrator
36,524 Posts
You can join as many as you like Nicola.....but I will tell you that this one is light years ahead of the rest.
Most are just a waste of time....and the one that's actually fairly busy is very nasty and aggresive indeed.
that's just sour grapes X!

·
Administrator
36,524 Posts
Take a look there at any given time Lynne! People niggling, being sarcastic, or just plain rude.

It's never happened here......and I very much doubt it ever will.
I'm there all the time

yes it does get heated on there sometimes - but there's always the ignore button (I've never been able to ignore people for long though - tried to ignore matty for a while & couldn't :D- too nosey I guess!)

you can still get some really good advice there

it doesn't ever seem to get nasty on here though, you're right - I wonder why that is?

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
it doesn't ever seem to get nasty on here though, you're right - I wonder why that is?
Two words.....Bob Sheth!

Everything is done correctly, professionally.....and with the right attitude.

He chose his Mods wisely....there's nobody on power trips etc....just the right type of person to keep things running smoothly.

It's a model for how expat forums should be done!

·
Administrator
36,524 Posts
Two words.....Bob Sheth!

Everything is done correctly, professionally.....and with the right attitude.

He chose his Mods wisely....there's nobody on power trips etc....just the right type of person to keep things running smoothly.

It's a model for how expat forums should be done!
aaahhhh

you're right about the mods on here - & there have been some dodgy ones 'over there' - the ones for spain seem to have the balance right at the moment though

·
Super Moderator
12,544 Posts
It's great to know that you guys are happy on this forum but maybe not a good idea to be disccussing rival forums in here.:rolleyes:

Veronica

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Forums are like bars IMO, you can visit as many as you like! But this ones the best!!!:D:clap2:

Jo xxx

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
And you can even understand my accent now Jo!

People have said I sound like Tom Jones on the phone you know!
Yes, the same sort of age, but different sized bank accounts.... amongst other things :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Jo xxxx

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
how's your crumple zone for dimples jo :D
My crumplezone has been uncrumpled by my very clever OH, he did something with some pieces of wood and now the passenger door opens again and the indicator works!! A new headlight would cost 500€ FFS, so cos the existing one still works its held in with gaffer tape and cellotape!! Perfect!!!!!! You wouldnt notice anything had happened. OH has even cleaned it, so its all shiny and new again!!

Jo xxx

·
Registered
626 Posts
My crumplezone has been uncrumpled by my very clever OH, he did something with some pieces of wood and now the passenger door opens again and the indicator works!! A new headlight would cost 500€ FFS, so cos the existing one still works its held in with gaffer tape and cellotape!! Perfect!!!!!! You wouldnt notice anything had happened. OH has even cleaned it, so its all shiny and new again!!

Jo xxx
i could get u a used light for around £40 over here but not sure what postage would be ??? robbing bast**** FIVE HUNDRED EURO :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

IM IN THE WRONG GAME

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.