Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I almost ready to submit all my documents to ACS. However I wanted to double check the list by the experts here before I submit the docs. Can you please confirm if the below mentioned list apart from Application form & email print out is sufficient?

Colour copy of Birth Certificate
Colour copy of Degree Mark Sheets
Colour copy of Degree Certificate
Colour copy of the Offer Letter
Colour copy of the Confirmation Letter
Self attested Statutory Declaration
A reference letter I had got few months back from the HR while renting a new house.
Copy of the company ID Card
Last 6 months payslips
Promotion Letter

Below are my questions:

1) Can I submit the above mentioned colour copies uncertified?
2) Is it fine if I do not include a reference letter/statutory declaration from a superior?
3) What more can I add to the list of above mentioned docs? Or is the above list of docs sufficient?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
yes colored copies are good, try and attach bank statements as well to support the salary slips, cant you manage more then 6 months salary slips? what about reference letter from colleagues working at your level, can you take anyone in confidence and ask him to give you another reference letter with his business card/id card?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes colored copies are good, try and attach bank statements as well to support the salary slips, cant you manage more then 6 months salary slips? what about reference letter from colleagues working at your level, can you take anyone in confidence and ask him to give you another reference letter with his business card/id card?
Thanks a lot for your reply. I now feel more confident about mailing the docs.
I can get payslips for years just wasnt sure how long I needed it for. So I randomly picked six months. Please let me know how many do I need to submit. How many months bank statement do I need to include?

Also, can I get a reference letter from a Development Lead/Manager while I am a Test Manager? I have a colleague who I think can help me with this. He is from the team which develops the application which my team tests. Sorry for being too technical here but I am just trying to understand what would & what wouldnt work. If yes, would a normal reference letter work without any statutory declaration be fine in that case?

I really appreciate your help on this. Thanks a million. :)

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
get as many references as you can, it is to your benefit.. as for pay slips, we gave 3-4 years pay slips..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Reference Letter Issue

Hi, I am resubmitting my documents for different skill code. Do I need to resubmit all the documents along with degree certificates. For my current company, HR is not going letter. If I ask my colleagues, it wont be on letter head. would it be ok?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
get as many references as you can, it is to your benefit.. as for pay slips, we gave 3-4 years pay slips..
Thanks Anj1976. Couple of very quick questions. How many months/years bank statement did you provide and should the references be on a normal blank sheet or as a statutory declaration?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Thanks Anj1976. Couple of very quick questions. How many months/years bank statement did you provide and should the references be on a normal blank sheet or as a statutory declaration?
I think the following would suffice for the assessor.

Bank Statement - Last 3 months
Pay Slip - Last 6 months.
Reference - Preferably with company logo if not then plain paper with authorized signatory and the contact details of the person signed.
Statutory declaration is must when you give a reference.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
124 Posts
1) Can I submit the above mentioned colour copies uncertified?
----> all copies must required Notery certification...
2) Is it fine if I do not include a reference letter/statutory declaration from a superior?
-----> it required to include statutory declaration of ur superior or Colleague...
3) What more can I add to the list of above mentioned docs? Or is the above list of docs sufficient?
-----------> all docs are ok but put your CV and appoinment letters tooo ...
-----------> try to include appolinment letter and copmany id prof/last 3 month pay slip of ur superior or Colleague with
statutory declaration..

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for your responses MaddyOZ and Chinmay. They are really helpful. Do I need to get the offer/appointment letter also certified?

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
if the letter is a color copy then you do not need certifying of the same

·
Registered
23 Posts
if the letter is a color copy then you do not need certifying of the same
Hi Anj,

However in the ACS rules, It is clearly given that we need to certify the documents we submit such as Degree certificate, Passport copy, marksheets, etc.

How did you apply these documents for ACS Anjali. Im a network engineer and kindly guide me as what documents to submit for my Assesment. Thanks in advance.

Umar

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hi Umar,

Even I am in the process of applying for ACS. Can you please let me know the documents you have got ready already.

Also have you done your IELTS?

I am also in the same boat as you..

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Anj,

However in the ACS rules, It is clearly given that we need to certify the documents we submit such as Degree certificate, Passport copy, marksheets, etc.

How did you apply these documents for ACS Anjali. Im a network engineer and kindly guide me as what documents to submit for my Assesment. Thanks in advance.

Umar
Hi Umar,
I submitted only colour scans & colour photocopies of all the docs to ACS and they accepted them just fine.

Below is the check list of docs which you would have to submit for ACS assessment:

Copy of the Application Form - Signed & Dated by the applicant
Copy of the Email Confirmation
Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport
Copy of Degree Mark Sheets
Copy of Degree Certificate
Copy of the Offer Letter(s)
Copy of the Confirmation Letter(s)
Resume
Reference Letter detailing your roles and responsibilities from a supervisor on a company letter head.

If you cannot get the reference letter from your company then the below will suffice:

Supervisor/colleague's Statutory Declaration
Copy of his/her ID Card or Business Card
Last 6 months payslips
Promotion Letter(s) and/or Appointment Letter(s)
Bank Statements

Basically, anything which proves your employment will help.

Good luck!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Umar,
I submitted only colour scans & colour photocopies of all the docs to ACS and they accepted them just fine.

Below is the check list of docs which you would have to submit for ACS assessment:

Copy of the Application Form - Signed & Dated by the applicant
Copy of the Email Confirmation
Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport
Copy of Degree Mark Sheets
Copy of Degree Certificate
Copy of the Offer Letter(s)
Copy of the Confirmation Letter(s)
Resume
Reference Letter detailing your roles and responsibilities from a supervisor on a company letter head.

If you cannot get the reference letter from your company then the below will suffice:

Supervisor/colleague's Statutory Declaration
Copy of his/her ID Card or Business Card
Last 6 months payslips
Promotion Letter(s) and/or Appointment Letter(s)
Bank Statements

Basically, anything which proves your employment will help.

Good luck!!
Thank You very much for your advise. I'm going to submit with color copies of all the Certificates i have. Thanks once again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.