Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I have some peculiar case, where an agent has submitted an EOI for NSW State Sponsorship (Visa 190) and it is approved. But now willing to go to Independent 189 Visa. So is that OK to submit EOI (for 189) again for the same person when EOI for 190 is already approved?

If yes, is only the client need to submit for himself or even agent can do it again for the client?

Few more cases:
1) EOI for 190 is rejected then go for 189 EOI immediately - is acceptable?
2) EOI for 190 is pending result (no approval or rejection yet) then go for 189 EOI immediately - is acceptable?
3) EOI for 190 is approved then go for 189 EOI immediately - is acceptable? (original case)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I have some peculiar case, where an agent has submitted an EOI for NSW State Sponsorship (Visa 190) and it is approved. But now willing to go to Independent 189 Visa. So is that OK to submit EOI (for 189) again for the same person when EOI for 190 is already approved?

If yes, is only the client need to submit for himself or even agent can do it again for the client?

Few more cases:
1) EOI for 190 is rejected then go for 189 EOI immediately - is acceptable?
2) EOI for 190 is pending result (no approval or rejection yet) then go for 189 EOI immediately - is acceptable?
3) EOI for 190 is approved then go for 189 EOI immediately - is acceptable? (original case)

To answer it all, Yes
You can have 2 EOIs a the same time, just remember not to select the same visa class.
Like if you are opting for 189 , then do not select 190 while filing it.
Both EOIs will be treated as separate by SKILLSELECT.

·
Registered
108 Posts
To answer it all, Yes
You can have 2 EOIs a the same time, just remember not to select the same visa class.
Like if you are opting for 189 , then do not select 190 while filing it.
Both EOIs will be treated as separate by SKILLSELECT.
Hi cyberkidpk,

I am applying through an agent and in EOI, he selected both 189 and 190 visa..will this create any problem?..or delay an invitation?..thanks

·
Registered
99 Posts
Well, if you have the points , minimum 60, and your occupation is not near the occupational ceiling
You will receive the invite within 14 days for 189.

For 190 you also need to select the state and apply for its nomination, when the state chose your EOI, only then you will get the invite for 190.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Well, if you have the points , minimum 60, and your occupation is not near the occupational ceiling
You will receive the invite within 14 days for 189.

For 190 you also need to select the state and apply for its nomination, when the state chose your EOI, only then you will get the invite for 190.
Well..I have 65 points for 189 and 70 for 190..In EOI, my agent checked both 189 and 190, but for 190 he selected 'any state' when asked for which state..:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts