Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've got CO assigned and he has asked for additional documents and I've uploaded and notified him the next day and I dont see his response for almost more than a week. Is this normal? How can I know if the documents I've submitted considered Met the requirement? How long will CO take to accept/reject the additional documents submitted?

·
Registered
278 Posts
In addition to the above i want to know if CO can later ask about any thing which he didn,t ask in his first letter or should consider the points raised in first letter/ demand as final ?

G

·
What exactly did you want them to say in a reply? They asked you to send stuff and you did. They dont usually get into a conversation with you about it. They get one with processing the new documents you have sent.

That is unless they at some point need more evidence from you which they will request from you. They can ask for what they want when they want really. If they ask and you either do not send it or do not fully comply with the request they will make their decision based on the information they have which may not be enough considering they asked for more.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Just for our info...plz share what type of evidence did co asked for?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just for our info...plz share what type of evidence did co asked for?
As usual more evidence of work experience, like payslip for all my 8 years, tax docs, IT returns

·
Registered
134 Posts
As usual more evidence of work experience, like payslip for all my 8 years, tax docs, IT returns
Did your CO ask evidence of employment for all 8 years of claimed experience. My CO wrote something like this:

"Please provide further evidence of skilled employment in a skilled profession for a total of 5 out of the last 10 years (prior to your lodgement date of 27 February 2012)"

I too have claimed 8 years of work exp. After confirming with my agent it looks like we only need to provide for 5 years...

I was wondering if it is a standard format that all CO's follow or is it case dependent.

I have provided for 5 years multiple proof like salary slip of USA and India, W2 tax docs and PF doc, Salary increment letter. However few months a missing in some documnets like for USA salary slips 2 months are missing as company did not support online salary slips at that time, however these 2 months salary slips are available for India and i have provided that and also I have w2 for the whole year. Wondering if its alright.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Sanjukta said:
Did your CO ask evidence of employment for all 8 years of claimed experience. My CO wrote something like this:

"Please provide further evidence of skilled employment in a skilled profession for a total of 5 out of the last 10 years (prior to your lodgement date of 27 February 2012)"

I too have claimed 8 years of work exp. After confirming with my agent it looks like we only need to provide for 5 years...

I was wondering if it is a standard format that all CO's follow or is it case dependent.

I have provided for 5 years multiple proof like salary slip of USA and India, W2 tax docs and PF doc, Salary increment letter. However few months a missing in some documnets like for USA salary slips 2 months are missing as company did not support online salary slips at that time, however these 2 months salary slips are available for India and i have provided that and also I have w2 for the whole year. Wondering if its alright.
You should be perfectly fine. 2 months of missing pay slip is not material. I think you are done with this Requirement.

Sent from my iPad using ExpatForum

·
Registered
550 Posts
auzee_bujji said:
Hi, I've got CO assigned and he has asked for additional documents and I've uploaded and notified him the next day and I dont see his response for almost more than a week. Is this normal? How can I know if the documents I've submitted considered Met the requirement? How long will CO take to accept/reject the additional documents submitted?
I sent documents to CO over email. I got an auto-response that the CO will respond within 7 working days. You should look at the "document checklist" in the application status enquiry page and check if the docs you have submitted have been marked as "MET". If there is no change to this status even after 2 weeks, then write to the CO.

Could you cover the entire 8 years? I could give bank statements for the entire 8 years, tax deduction statements or form 16 for around 6 years and payslips for past 7 years. I covered the gap by adding company increment letters, final settlement statements, etc. Could not give any PF statements. I wonder whether this evidence is sufficient.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Labeeb Ahmed said:
In addition to the above i want to know if CO can later ask about any thing which he didn,t ask in his first letter or should consider the points raised in first letter/ demand as final ?
Yes. The REQuirements list in the first letter is final. All other documents would have been marked as "met". That's how it has been for my case.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.