Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

What are the Visa Conditions for Subclass 489 Skilled regional state nominated category for South Australia? My main concerns are,

1.Is anywhere in SA, including Adelaide, are allowed to work and live under regional area (this is what I understood from the DIBP site, but I want to confirm this)?

2.Are they requiring to work/stay in SA for 2 years or 3 years?

3. SA site says, application will be processed within 60 days, and DIBP will send the Invitation if selected. So usually how long will it take to receive an Invitation for a successful candidate?

4. Are there any other restricted requirements?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Hi,

.Is anywhere in SA, including Adelaide, are allowed to work and live under regional area (this is what I understood from the DIBP site, but I want to confirm this)? - YES, that's correct. Adelaide and anywhere in SA

2.Are they requiring to work/stay in SA for 2 years or 3 years? - 2 years

3. SA site says, application will be processed within 60 days, and DIBP will send the Invitation if selected. So usually how long will it take to receive an Invitation for a successful candidate? - No idea about the current timelines

4. Are there any other restricted requirements? - just that your desired occupation should be on the state list

Reactions: nnawalage

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

.Is anywhere in SA, including Adelaide, are allowed to work and live under regional area (this is what I understood from the DIBP site, but I want to confirm this)? - YES, that's correct. Adelaide and anywhere in SA

2.Are they requiring to work/stay in SA for 2 years or 3 years? - 2 years

3. SA site says, application will be processed within 60 days, and DIBP will send the Invitation if selected. So usually how long will it take to receive an Invitation for a successful candidate? - No idea about the current timelines

4. Are there any other restricted requirements? - just that your desired occupation should be on the state list
Thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts