Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am a spouse of New Zealand citizen and right now living in India.We got married around 2 yrs ago and were staying in India only. Now, my husband has moved to Australia ( one month back) and is finding a job there. Earlier our plan was to apply for subclass 461 once he will get a job .

Now, after a discussion with a friend of my mine, I came to know that I can also apply for skilled independent visa 189 as my educational qualifications are :

1) Bachelors in Computers Technology, Masters in computer Application.
2) I have almost 7 years of experience as a software engineer.

Since It's been already a month now so I am planning to apply for the visa but I am really confused which visa to apply.

I will really appreciate if someone can guide me.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts