Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear friends,
Could you let me know if i would be eligible to apply for subclass 190. I have completed my Mechanical engineering, and have 6 years of experience in IT.
I'm planning to just go with my education and I see that i have 65 points. Could you let me know

- if im elgible to apply
- if yes, what are my chances of getting state sponsorship with this point. I'm trying to understand what criteria a state would like to see in a candidate before they invite.

Thank you for your time.

· Registered
3 Posts
Dear friends,
Could you let me know if i would be eligible to apply for subclass 190. I have completed my Mechanical engineering, and have 6 years of experience in IT.
I'm planning to just go with my education and I see that i have 65 points. Could you let me know

- if im elgible to apply
- if yes, what are my chances of getting state sponsorship with this point. I'm trying to understand what criteria a state would like to see in a candidate before they invite.

Thank you for your time.
I am in a similar situation as you. zero relavant work ex. applied for 190 and 189 both. I know for a fact, a friend of mine with zero relevant work ex got NSW sponsorship for mech. last year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.