Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear friends,
Could you let me know if i would be eligible to apply for subclass 190. I have completed my Mechanical engineering, and have 6 years of experience in IT.
I'm planning to just go with my education and I see that i have 65 points. Could you let me know

- if im elgible to apply
- if yes, what are my chances of getting state sponsorship with this point. I'm trying to understand what criteria a state would like to see in a candidate before they invite.

Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dear friends,
Could you let me know if i would be eligible to apply for subclass 190. I have completed my Mechanical engineering, and have 6 years of experience in IT.
I'm planning to just go with my education and I see that i have 65 points. Could you let me know

- if im elgible to apply
- if yes, what are my chances of getting state sponsorship with this point. I'm trying to understand what criteria a state would like to see in a candidate before they invite.

Thank you for your time.
I am in a similar situation as you. zero relavant work ex. applied for 190 and 189 both. I know for a fact, a friend of mine with zero relevant work ex got NSW sponsorship for mech. last year.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am in a similar situation as you. zero relavant work ex. applied for 190 and 189 both. I know for a fact, a friend of mine with zero relevant work ex got NSW sponsorship for mech. last year.
Thanks for your reply.

Thats good to know and encouraging too.

All the very best to you mate!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts