Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

9 Posts
Dear jeeten sir,

I have tried many times to send a private message to you but failed.

I'm new on the forum and joined with a great curiosity. I completed my B.tech.(Mech.Engg.) in 2009. After that I'm working in a small scale enterprise since aug.2009 to till date (exp. 5yr+10mnths). But problem is that i am getting my salary in cash without any deduction of PF/ESI. I can arrange:
1.salary slips,
2.salary certificates
3.my ITR for the last 3years having company's name and before that my earnings was not taxable.
4.offer letter, confirmation letter and experience letter only.
Now the quick questions:
1. Is it sufficient to prove paid employment?
2. How much salary slips are required?
3. Can i give my MD's name on refrence letter as he (all in all) takes care of all the financial and HR activities as i told you above i work in small enterprise.

Thanks in advance sir.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.