Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.
It's my first post. Under subclass 190, I made application for EOI in March for school teacher 241213. But was told I need a letter of appointment (job offer) first before I get an invitation. I'm surprised it is that tedious. Is it the job nature causing this extra hurdle or is it the State (WA) I applied? Please enlighten me. Much obliged. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Read this:

This is the Requirement of WA for your Occupation as your occupation is on Schedule 2 of the WASMOL.

If you are invited to make an application for State nomination from Western Australia you may require a contract of employment. This is a requirement for​ those who have an occupation on Schedule 2 of the WASMOL, those living in an Australian State or territory other than Western Australia and those who have a restricted preferred region.

REF: Contract of employment

Hello everyone.
It's my first post. Under subclass 190, I made application for EOI in March for school teacher 241213. But was told I need a letter of appointment (job offer) first before I get an invitation. I'm surprised it is that tedious. Is it the job nature causing this extra hurdle or is it the State (WA) I applied? Please enlighten me. Much obliged. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Jeetendra,
Thanks for the info. Appreciate it. I posted my CV to around 12 schools and 3 principals replied. They said its compulsory that I have to register at Teacher Registration Board WA. The qualification advice they gave me is positive and am now waiting for the registration to be complete. I've been teaching in Singapore for 15 years now and badly need a change for myself and my family. Wish me luck. Thanks again.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

WISH You All The Best !!!

Hope your dream comes true.

Hi Jeetendra,
Thanks for the info. Appreciate it. I posted my CV to around 12 schools and 3 principals replied. They said its compulsory that I have to register at Teacher Registration Board WA. The qualification advice they gave me is positive and am now waiting for the registration to be complete. I've been teaching in Singapore for 15 years now and badly need a change for myself and my family. Wish me luck. Thanks again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dear jeeten sir,

I have tried many times to send a private message to you but failed.

I'm new on the forum and joined with a great curiosity. I completed my B.tech.(Mech.Engg.) in 2009. After that I'm working in a small scale enterprise since aug.2009 to till date (exp. 5yr+10mnths). But problem is that i am getting my salary in cash without any deduction of PF/ESI. I can arrange:
1.salary slips,
2.salary certificates
3.my ITR for the last 3years having company's name and before that my earnings was not taxable.
4.offer letter, confirmation letter and experience letter only.
Now the quick questions:
1. Is it sufficient to prove paid employment?
2. How much salary slips are required?
3. Can i give my MD's name on refrence letter as he (all in all) takes care of all the financial and HR activities as i told you above i work in small enterprise.

Thanks in advance sir.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

FIRST kindly don't call me Sir.

Please see my comments inline...

Dear jeeten sir,

I have tried many times to send a private message to you but failed.

I'm new on the forum and joined with a great curiosity. I completed my B.tech.(Mech.Engg.) in 2009. After that I'm working in a small scale enterprise since aug.2009 to till date (exp. 5yr+10mnths). But problem is that i am getting my salary in cash without any deduction of PF/ESI. I can arrange:
1.salary slips,
2.salary certificates
3.my ITR for the last 3years having company's name and before that my earnings was not taxable.
4.offer letter, confirmation letter and experience letter only.
Now the quick questions:
1. Is it sufficient to prove paid employment?

[JEET] - Documents listed above would be enough to prove PAID employment as per my understanding. IF possible get them printed on Company Letter Head.

2. How much salary slips are required?

[JEET] - TRY to arrange for ALL months Salary Slips IF possible. People have submitted 1 Salary slips per quarter without any issues.

ALSO few have submitted 2 per year, For Jan and Dec per year.

3. Can i give my MD's name on refrence letter as he (all in all) takes care of all the financial and HR activities as i told you above i work in small enterprise.

[JEET] - Yes your MD's name on reference letter should be ok. As far as he recognizes you and would be able to answer any queries from DIBP regarding your employment.

Thanks in advance sir.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

IT's up to you to decide.

IF you can spare time to understand the process and act accordingly THEN agent/consultant wouldn't be required.

ALL relevant information can be found on this forum.

Now one more question..
Should i hire an agent or lodge my application direct???

Which way is better?

Reactions: justummi

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dears,

Sorry to bother you all.

This is my ever first post as I'm new here.

In total, I'm able to secure 55 point with IELTS 6.0 in each module.

My qs is, Will it help me to gain more point if I get job offer letter? And how can it work because in EOI I can not find something related to job offer?

If anyone can help me regarding subject that.

Thanks,
Umair.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts