Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I recently submitted my 189 EOI with 70 points for general accountant. With the current backlogs I don't think I will get invited by Feb 2018, that's when my point score will fall to 65 due to age.

I would like to apply for a 190 at the same time in the hopes I will get my 190 before Feb 2018. Should I update my current EOI to include 190 or submit a completely new EOI choosing 190 only?

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
Shen

·
Registered
658 Posts
Hello.. you PM'd me.. I still haven't got my PR... awaiting :)

To answer your question.
If your role is eligible for 190 then please create a separate fresh new 190 EOI.

Keep your 189 and 190 distinct.

Because if u combine them and if 190 arrives, the same EOI will be disabled and no longer valid for 189, should you need it by any chance in future.

EOIs are free.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks! I just tried submitting a second EOI. There isn't an option to do so, it will only allow me to update my EOI. How did you guys do it?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Thanks! I just tried submitting a second EOI. There isn't an option to do so, it will only allow me to update my EOI. How did you guys do it?
You can create a new EOI by clicking the "Submit an EOI" button on the SkillSelect website. It will take you to a new page where you can fill in your personal and passport details to create a new EOI ID. Use this EOI number and a password you created to login. You can use the same email address you used for your current EOI.

·
Registered
24,133 Posts
If you still have difficulty. Create a fresh account using a separate email id rather then wasting time identifying what you are doing wrong

Cheers

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi All

I recently submitted my 189 EOI with 70 points for general accountant. With the current backlogs I don't think I will get invited by Feb 2018, that's when my point score will fall to 65 due to age.

I would like to apply for a 190 at the same time in the hopes I will get my 190 before Feb 2018. Should I update my current EOI to include 190 or submit a completely new EOI choosing 190 only?

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
Shen
Dnt update ur current EOI, create a fresh EOI for 190.. Thats it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts