Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody....

i have gone through a lot of post and i need help from you all from some of my queries.
i am going to apply for the VISA under subclass 189 as i already received the Invitation.

----After submitting the visa fees, do i have to go for Medical examination myself or should i wait for the instructions from CO. what about Radio logical report on chest x-ray...?

--- i do not have the birth certificate. My year of birth is 1984. in Document checklist, its written that if birth certificate is not available i can gibe certified copy of the identification pages of at least one of the following:
 passport
 family book showing both parents’ names
 identification document issued by the government
 document issued by a court that verifies the person’s identity.....

i have passport, family book (Ration card in India), Voter's identity card, Aadhar card, but out of these only Passport is having my birth date mentioned.

What should i do in this case? :confused:

--Police clearance or character certifiacte-- should i wait for the CO to ask for these... or should i get and upload them?

Any help in the above matter will be highly appreciated.

shiv :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi,

You can front load both your Medicals and PCC to speed up the processing of your Visa. If your other documents are in place, you would get a direct grant.

As far as date of birth is considered, you can upload colour scanned copies of your passport(You do not need to notarize any documents that are colour copies).

All the best mate

Reactions: sowmyaraghuraman

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

You can front load both your Medicals and PCC to speed up the processing of your Visa. If your other documents are in place, you would get a direct grant.

As far as date of birth is considered, you can upload colour scanned copies of your passport(You do not need to notarize any documents that are colour copies).

All the best mate
So, there is no need for any other document mentioned in my post?

and how much is the time schedule for granting the visa now a days.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

All the best mate
Also as i am from Punajb, the PCC will be in Punabi language... am i supposed to get it converted to english and if yes, then from Whom?

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Reactions: felix2020

·
Registered
211 Posts
A colour copy of your passport would be more than enough. The time frame of your visa application depends on your occupation and points. If you have higher points, the time frame is reduced. I think you should think about waiting anywhere between 3 -12 months.

Regarding your PCC, you have to get it translated to English by an authorized translation centre. I think you can get your PCC in English if you apply it online but I am not sure about this, I have read about this provision on the Internet. You should do online research regarding this.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guys,

do i need to upload certified copies of all of the documents? or only specific documents. Please let me know.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Guys,

do i need to upload certified copies of all of the documents? or only specific documents. Please let me know.
You have not read the blog which I suggested carefully.:)

Reactions: felix2020
1 - 9 of 9 Posts