Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am new to this group. Me and my husband are planning to lodge and EOI within a month . He will giving his pte exam on thursday . Now he wants to apply for accountants but its redflagged now in SOL . Can anyone pls tell its confirmed news or Accountants will be there in new SOL ?? Also when shud we apply as invitation round will be started from july 2017
Thankyou

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also please can anyone help me in understanding the whole procedure ?? I know everything thou but still want to know from some experienced people. My husband points are as follow
Education:15
Spouse skill:5 as I have an engineer degree
Work experience :5
Pte: expecting 20,hope so

If Accountants will be in new SOL , how much points will be required??

·
Registered
114 Posts
Also please can anyone help me in understanding the whole procedure ?? I know everything thou but still want to know from some experienced people. My husband points are as follow
Education:15
Spouse skill:5 as I have an engineer degree
Work experience :5
Pte: expecting 20,hope so

If Accountants will be in new SOL , how much points will be required??
Hard to predict, but my guess is, that the cut-off will not remain at 80 points, as this is exceptionally high.

In October 2016 the cut-off was set to 70 so my prediction would be that it will be lowered to either 75 or maybe even 70 after July 1st. Depending on the number of applications we might see an increase sooner or later. And I would most definitely expect Accounting to be subject to a pro rata arrangement (again).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.