Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I wanted to know what all one should do on the Initial Entry under subclass 189. I have received the PR and will be making my Initial Entry soon (before the first entry date mentioned on the grant). This time I will be visiting for just 2 days since I have some commitments in my home country, and then be moving to Australia permanently sometime next year.

I am planning to land in Australia, go through immigrations/customs, stay in a hotel for 2 nights, and return back.

Please let me know if anything else is needed.

Thanks and Regards

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi All,

I wanted to know what all one should do on the Initial Entry under subclass 189. I have received the PR and will be making my Initial Entry soon (before the first entry date mentioned on the grant). This time I will be visiting for just 2 days since I have some commitments in my home country, and then be moving to Australia permanently sometime next year.

I am planning to land in Australia, go through immigrations/customs, stay in a hotel for 2 nights, and return back.

Please let me know if anything else is needed.

Thanks and Regards

Nothing, just proceed as per your plan ie., clear immigration , stay in a hotel, return back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts