Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
36,833 Posts
every rental contract we've had in over 8 years has specifically stated 'no sub-letting'

one urb we lived on even had it written into the community rules, that properties could be let long term to families, but not to groups of single people, and that no-one, owners nor tenants, could have lodgers

and holiday lets were also not allowed

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
xabiachica said:
every rental contract we've had in over 8 years has specifically stated 'no sub-letting'

one urb we lived on even had it written into the community rules, that properties could be let long term to families, but not to groups of single people, and that no-one, owners nor tenants, could have lodgers

Just double checking as believe that was the case! I know people do it, but that's there look out.

·
Registered
639 Posts

I think I could cope with living on an urb like that. :D

Provided of course you were allowed the usual family and friends as visitors.

Jill

·
Administrator
36,833 Posts
I think I could cope with living on an urb like that. :D

Provided of course you were allowed the usual family and friends as visitors.

Jill
you were allowed visitors - up to a max of 2 people per bedroom - so if you had a 3 bed house the max you could have staying in it including you was 6 people

it sounds great - & you wouldn't think anyone would really mind if you had more visitors than that, obviously as long as you weren't causing any other problems

the reality was that a few of the neighbours were like a local police force who 'reported' you & caused no end of trouble if you dared to have 1 extra person staying overnight just once - you'd swear they had cctv cameras in every house :eek:

and don't even get me started on the pool police :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.