Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I could only process my Visa - Sub class 189 for Australia PR. I am now settled here and would like to bring over my family (spouse and kids as well). They were included in my Visa application as non-migrating dependents (completed Health check and PCC as well).

I would like to know if I necessarily need to process the costly partner visa or can she process her own Sub Class 189 visa, including the kids as well this time?

She is qualified as well and fits into the SOL criteria (along with ACS/IELTS scores). Will this in any case affect our status as "family" for practical purposes/documentation/legal matters here in Australia, if she indeed gets the VISA?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts