Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I am Clinical Psychologist from India. I have done my Bachelors & Masters in Psychology followed by Diploma in Clinical Counselling.

Can some share what all studies/courses I need to attend before I can start practicing as a full-time Psychologist.

If I need to study, what are the education fees support options through education loans?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.