Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to check about the financial requirements for the student visa. MY course duration id 3 years and I have paid the 1st year fees already, which is mentioned in the CoE.
Other than living costs of around 20,000 AUD per year, Do i need to show evidence of funds for the other 2 years, in terms of bank balance or annual income of my parent.

Thanks a lot :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Could anyone help me with this please.

Try to keep your bank balance upto AUD$ 30,000 which shows amount only for your living expenses

but not next 2 years fee.
You need to maintain the balance in the bank until you reach Australia.
Best of luck...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Student Visa (Australia)

Hello guys,
Are chances of getting a student visa for College Applicant and University Student equal?

As for my scenario I can have a direct offer letter from Monash University, but I'm rather interested in going for Monash College for diploma pathway. Why? Because its cheaper for the first year as usually during our first year we have to incur many costs which might not be needed later.
My profile?
I'm currently enrolled in second semester of Pakistan's top-notch business school. I've 6.5 IELTS bands (no less than 6).

Please advice whats the better option for me with regards to my profile and student visa chances.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It should be okay generally as long as you have Coe for both diploma and bachelor courses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts