Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Wife is going to Perth on Study Visa, I will be moving as a Dependent

After Reaching Australia, Can i Apply for GSM - Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 176) as i have a Brother there.

Please help me Solve this issue. as i cant find any help about this.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.