Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I need to find cheap room in Lisbon as close as possible to FCT for month or whole semester. Also would like to rent bicycle and find friends.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Try one of the 3rd party private accommodation sites like airbnb to get somewhere to start with then, if you like the area, ask about as a lot of rooms etc are never advertised so are only "word of mouth", also without being there first you may commit yourself to a place which doesn't fit your situation. There is a lot of things done here at a personal level rather then organised via an official type website advertising. You'll also find it easy enough to buy (or be given) a second hand bike if you ask around the area when you are there.

·
Registered
89 Posts
There are plenty of rooms available that cater to students. Search online for Erasmus rooms Lisboa. A good place to meet up with other young international people in Lisboa is on Couchsurfing. There are regular gatherings for locals as well as visitors.

·
Registered
226 Posts
There are many rooms but I wanted find something below 175Eu monthly price inluding all taxes.
Well.. I do not know about Portugal but I do know about Azores where I came from. Outside of Ponta Delgada area, there are many rents that are about 175 €. I am not sure if it is including utilities or not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts