Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are couple of threads floating around related to priority 3 State Sponsorship timelines, but after going through 70 odd pages, its difficult to find information related to SS approval timelines. There is lot of information related to IELTS, ACS application, New Skill Select procedures in these threads, which is good, but not catering to timelines. I felt, one thread was required, which is strictly dedicated to only State Sponsorship timelines, so that we know the ground reality of the prevailing timelines.

So Let me start with my timelines
ACS lodge Dt:02/03/2012
ACS Positive Ack Date: 27/03/2012
SS Application Date:24/04/2012
SS Positive Application Date: Pending :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
Which state did you send the application for sponsorship?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know there are couple of threads floating around related to priority 3 State Sponsorship timelines, but after going through 70 odd pages, its difficult to find information related to SS approval timelines. There is lot of information related to IELTS, ACS application, New Skill Select procedures in these threads, which is good, but not catering to timelines. I felt, one thread was required, which is strictly dedicated to only State Sponsorship timelines, so that we know the ground reality of the prevailing timelines.

So Let me start with my timelines
ACS lodge Dt:02/03/2012
ACS Positive Ack Date: 27/03/2012
SS Application Date:24/04/2012
SS Positive Application Date: Pending :(
Hi,
Did you get the SS? if so can you please tell when did receive your decision?

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.