Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've been troubled by a stary cat for a couple of years now and our neighbour is toatty fed up with it spraing over everthing. I've been asked to find out if it's possible to hire an automatic cat-trap, one which doesn't harm the cat but also doesn't need someone standing over it all day to see if a cat appears. We'd then leave it to our local vet to sort out, I expect to have to pay once again for castrating, we've already spent near to 200 euros over the years on strays.

·
Administrator
36,464 Posts
We've been troubled by a stary cat for a couple of years now and our neighbour is toatty fed up with it spraing over everthing. I've been asked to find out if it's possible to hire an automatic cat-trap, one which doesn't harm the cat but also doesn't need someone standing over it all day to see if a cat appears. We'd then leave it to our local vet to sort out, I expect to have to pay once again for castrating, we've already spent near to 200 euros over the years on strays.
you could try asking one of the local cat rehoming organisations - they usually have these traps

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
where abouts are you in Spain (or is that Sain???)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts