Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone ,

I want to find a job in strasbourg as a legal assistant/trainee/paralegal etc. I speak french fluently and am originally a new zealander. I realise the priority is given to french people when it comes to jobs but if anyone has any help to offer , please contact me ,

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Hello Randa

I'm not clear where you are at the moment, UAE? In general finding work in France is difficult due to high unemployment. The French, in general, prefer French qualifications. Certainly it is possible to move countries, my kiné is English with UK qualifications. Others will know more than me, but I imagine the legal area is particularly pro French?

DejW

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Randa

I'm not clear where you are at the moment, UAE? In general finding work in France is difficult due to high unemployment. The French, in general, prefer French qualifications. Certainly it is possible to move countries, my kiné is English with UK qualifications. Others will know more than me, but I imagine the legal area is particularly pro French?

The thing is I actually hold a french law degree so I do have the french qualifications . Its just Im not french. I might go ahead and take a german language course since its useful in strasbourg to speak both french and german and then I will continue with masters.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.