Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks ; I need an advice from the forum's experts

I have one of my friend (Telecommunication Engineer ) have lodged since 10 month but without any CO contact ( he front-loaded all documents )

He did a silly mistake which may cause rejection of his case , where he is in a very bad situation

he submitted a fraud experience certificates to EA, but he went through MSA not RSEA

afterwards he submitted the genuine experience documents to DIBP to claim 10 points for experience

This can cause any rejection of his case !! Has CO the jurisdiction to completely reject this case ?!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No valuable or expert advice regarding this strange case !! have anybody been undergone with the same condition ?

·
Registered
47 Posts
strange that you call that 'a mistake' .All he has to do is just wait and if he gets it then he is lucky ,but if he gets a rejection then that will be fair.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
strange that you call that 'a mistake' .All he has to do is just wait and if he gets it then he is lucky ,but if he gets a rejection then that will be fair.
But he didn't submit fraud documents to DIBP !!
Also EA assess only his graduation certificate MSA not RSEA

·
Registered
450 Posts
Just to clarify, your 'friend' submitted fraudulent documents for skills assessment? If so, it is still fraud. If he gets a rejection from DIBP, then it is fair.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just to clarify, your 'friend' submitted fraudulent documents for skills assessment? If so, it is still fraud. If he gets a rejection from DIBP, then it is fair.
Totally Agree with you ,

I just wonder anyone undergone with the same condition before

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Totally Agree with you ,

I just wonder anyone undergone with the same condition before
Your "friend" has committed an act of fraud. No-one here is in a position to advise on such an act. I would suggest your "friend" speak to a professional agent or lawyer.

Reactions: m_hegazy

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi folks ; I need an advice from the forum's experts

I have one of my friend (Telecommunication Engineer ) have lodged since 10 month but without any CO contact ( he front-loaded all documents )

He did a silly mistake which may cause rejection of his case , where he is in a very bad situation

he submitted a fraud experience certificates to EA, but he went through MSA not RSEA

afterwards he submitted the genuine experience documents to DIBP to claim 10 points for experience

This can cause any rejection of his case !! Has CO the jurisdiction to completely reject this case ?!
What do u mean by "FRAUD" experience. Is it self made but without consent of company or It is totally fake means experience doesn't exist. Yes this can lead to rejection in case of verification. So, pray that his case is exempted from employee verification.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
He is Lucky he got the grant today
He'll be looking over his shoulder forever more. He obtained the visa fraudulently. Visas can be cancelled after issuance, even PR. If DIBP found he used fake documents to gain a skills assessment, they may take action.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He'll be looking over his shoulder forever more. He obtained the visa fraudulently. Visas can be cancelled after issuance, even PR. If DIBP found he used fake documents to gain a skills assessment, they may take action.
Actually as I understood from him , his CDR's was based on genuine experience , and he went through MSA not RSEA , he only submit 1 year fraud experience certificate to EA

But later he redresses his fault before lodging , and he submitted genuine experience certificates to DIBP ( he replace this one year with genuine one)

I think the problem will be popped up , once he land and start to register with EA in Australia

based on what you are saying ??? "Visas can be cancelled after issuance, even PR. If DIBP found he used fake documents to gain a skills assessment, they may take action"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts