Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have checked my status again and it now says decision made, asked for more photos, does this mean we are nearly there or can it mean im never gonna get there ???

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
I have checked my status again and it now says decision made, asked for more photos, does this mean we are nearly there or can it mean im never gonna get there ???
You've been asked for photographs? I know your wife and kids are gorgeous but your ugly status will probably mean they'll be coming without you. We only admit gorgeous and handsome, lol.

Yes, I believe when the photos are requested you have been approved. You'll probably be soon receiving a request for your passports.

Much good luck.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I think you will be fine by the sounds of it.
Looks like you have been approved.
Best of luck and let us know what happens.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You've been asked for photographs? I know your wife and kids are gorgeous but your ugly status will probably mean they'll be coming without you. We only admit gorgeous and handsome, lol.

Yes, I believe when the photos are requested you have been approved. You'll probably be soon receiving a request for your passports.

Much good luck.[/

thanks for the reply auld yin i hope you are right, its been a long haul, we fell in love with canada when i did my 6 week recce touring in 2005, i believe it willbe the best move ever for my 2 young sons. For anyone thinking of emmigrating to Canada stop thinking and do it.
Hope to see you all soon, Canada needs an ugly mug like mine

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We ahve beenlooking at the northwast or the yukon any advice, we ahve read up on both provinces but we can all write a good story!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.