Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have applied for visa 189 and received acknowledgement on 23rd Aug 2013 but it seems that the CO is not yet assigned.

However, the Receive Date for documents has turned to 31st Oct 2013 recently but I have not received any email from CO yet.

Please experts advice me, should I call them or wait. It is more than 10 weeks.

·
Registered
211 Posts
They could be reviewing your documents. Be patient. You should wait for at least 2 more weeks before making a call. I think you should give them a call by the 1rst-/2nd week of december.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They could be reviewing your documents. Be patient. You should wait for at least 2 more weeks before making a call. I think you should give them a call by the 1rst-/2nd week of december.
But is there anything wrong if I call them now?
I just want to know the status.

I also want to know if anyone has called them. Please update me which number to call and what are the best options to call them from Pakistan like skype etc.

G

·
You may well have a CO, they don't phone or e-mail to introduce themselves. They only contact you if they need something and if you prepared a good application you may not hear from them until your medicals are needed or for grant if they were already provided.

Chill and wait.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts