Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I would need help to know the steps to apply the Visa 189 for spouse. In EOI I have already mentioned yes for family member and partner accompanying, but how should I proceed with that in Visa Application. It will be helpful if you can share steps or video with steps.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Guys, I would need help to know the steps to apply the Visa 189 for spouse. In EOI I have already mentioned yes for family member and partner accompanying, but how should I proceed with that in Visa Application. It will be helpful if you can share steps or video with steps.
Thanks.
Fill relevant sections when you are filling VISA application. Its straight forward.

Also fill form 80/1221 for both of you. Get medicals done for both of you.

Keep all the employment docs, educational docs, PCC, passport , payslips, tax docs, CV ready for upload in color scan.

Once you make the VISA payment you will be able to upload the docs

Search youTube for Australia 189 VISA lodge and you'll get relevant videos

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.
Fill relevant sections when you are filling VISA application. Its straight forward.

Also fill form 80/1221 for both of you. Get medicals done for both of you.

Keep all the employment docs, educational docs, PCC, passport , payslips, tax docs, CV ready for upload in color scan.

Once you make the VISA payment you will be able to upload the docs

Search youTube for Australia 189 VISA lodge and you'll get relevant videos
Thanks mate. When you say colour scan we dont need them to be notarised? Only if it is black and white notarization is needed?

·
Registered
23,843 Posts
Thanks mate. When you say colour scan we dont need them to be notarised? Only if it is black and white notarization is needed?
Thats correct

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts