Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,

Can anyone help me in getting Statutory letter template which I can modify accordingly. Actually, I am looking for the contents which are mandatory to mention in proper way.

Other than that, I will ask my Team Leader to sign that reference letter for my job duties, that is one document. In that document , Does TL also need to mention his designation , job duties also ?

·
Registered
643 Posts
Please note that the below format is self-drafted. However, you can use it and modify accordingly.
You can refer to ACS Guidelines as well to get a clear picture of what information is required in Statutory Declaration.

Statutory Declaration

I, <Referee Name>, do hereby make the following declarations in this Affidavit with respect to <Your Name>, for the purpose of his Skill Assessment requirements as part of obtaining Permanent Residency in Australia.

I was <Your Name>’s Manager (My Designation: <Designation>) at <Company Name>, India, from the Date of my Joining at the company on <Referee Date of Joining> until <Referee Date of Exit>, i.e., my Relieving day. I am deeply familiar with <Your Name>’s work and vouch for the Roles and Responsibilities listed as under:

My Complete Details:

Name: <Referee Name>
Designation: <Referee Designation>
Employee ID: <Referee Employee ID>

Company & Address: <Company Full Address>
Company Tel: <Company Contact Number>
Company Website: <Company Website>

Date of Joining: <Referee Date of Joining>
Date of Relieving: <Referee Date of Exit>

Home Address: <Referee Full Home Address>
Mobile: <Referee Contact Number>
Personal Email: <Referee Work \ Personal Email>

<Your Name>’s Details :
Designation: <Your Designation>
Employment Type: Full Time \ Part Time

I declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.

I understand that a person who intentionally makes a false statement in a statutory declaration is guilty of an offence and I believe that the statements in this declaration are true in every particular.

Declared at <Place> on <Date>

Signature of the declarant
<Referee Name>

Signed Before me,
<Notary Signature & Seal>

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Any tips or PTE Academic tutorial do you have ... if possible please share with me... I have to have score minimum 20 points ... I am preparing on my own.. any help or guidance will work for me

·
Registered
643 Posts
Thanks, Any tips or PTE Academic tutorial do you have ... if possible please share with me... I have to have score minimum 20 points ... I am preparing on my own.. any help or guidance will work for me
The below link has lot of URLs for PTE Materials.

PTE Materials Link

I would suggest you to go through the PTE Materials. Plan out your preparation.

If there is something you need tips on or feel you need assistance on, do reach out. You can also post in PTE-A thread where a lot of community members are already helping out. :yo:

All the Best! :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts