Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I shall be applying for Skilled Migrant Subclass 189. I am going for skill assessment at ACS but i have few queries regarding the same.It would be great if you can please help me with them.

1. If I apply for ACS and there is some discrepancy in any of the documents(Missing or Additional Info), are we allowed to upload them at a later point?

2. Is Statutory Declaration Mandatory, even if i have all experience certificates on company letter heads.I also have the current organisation experience certificate on letter head(Taken for Visa purpose).

3. What is the best(Cheapest/secure) way to pay for the ACS Fee?

Thanks for your quick response.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Dear All,

I shall be applying for Skilled Migrant Subclass 189. I am going for skill assessment at ACS but i have few queries regarding the same.It would be great if you can please help me with them.

1. If I apply for ACS and there is some discrepancy in any of the documents(Missing or Additional Info), are we allowed to upload them at a later point?

2. Is Statutory Declaration Mandatory, even if i have all experience certificates on company letter heads.I also have the current organisation experience certificate on letter head(Taken for Visa purpose).

3. What is the best(Cheapest/secure) way to pay for the ACS Fee?

Thanks for your quick response.
1.First of all discrepancy and missing/incomplete documents are two different things...discrepency means your details do not confirm as per originals which i think is not ok...missing/incomplete or additional documents if required during your assessment you will be given a chance to provide..so dun worry on this part.
2. Sd is needed only when you do not have your roles n responsibities on company letterhead...
3. As for the payment I think u better pay via multicurrency account if u have...or maybe other members u made payment from india can provide some leads here...
Good luck!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts