Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Can anyone help me in Statutory declaration for University Syllabus, I have applied for my assessment with CPAA as Financial Manager, they have asked me for University Syllabus as I have done MBA long time I can't find it at home or University website.

Would appreciate your help.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hi All,

Can anyone help me in Statutory declaration for University Syllabus, I have applied for my assessment with CPAA as Financial Manager, they have asked me for University Syllabus as I have done MBA long time I can't find it at home or University website.

University or college May assist you. Contact them.....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi All,

Hi AliXain,
Were you able to get format for the statutory letter? I'm also planning to apply and need help.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hello Friends,

I am also planning to file my assessment with CPA Australia, I am B.Com, MBA and CPA (USA).. I have around 10 years of accounting experience. Could you please help in providing details on documents required for assessment. I don't think it will be possible for me to provide reference letters from past employers. Can i provide STAT DEC for all organizations (5 in total ) and if yes please assist in the format. It would be really helpful.

Thanks.. Addy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts