Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for ACS Skill Assessment. If for some reasons, one is unable to get the Roles & Responsibilities from the organization, are the roles & responsibilities acceptable on Stamp paper (Notarized). Please advise.

Thanks,
Raman

·
Registered
26,264 Posts
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for ACS Skill Assessment. If for some reasons, one is unable to get the Roles & Responsibilities from the organization, are the roles & responsibilities acceptable on Stamp paper (Notarized). Please advise.

Thanks,
Raman
The ACS new rules are very clear
SD is acceptable only if the company writes on a letter head that they don’t issue RnR as a matter of policy
Other wise it’s not allowed
Cheers

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks,
Raman
Roles & Responsibilities are only acceptable on company letter head.
Reference letters are only acceptable on Notarized paper.

·
Registered
26,264 Posts
Roles & Responsibilities are only acceptable on company letter head.
Reference letters are only acceptable on Notarized paper.
Please don’t confuse members with absurd terminology
Please research before posting
Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello,
I am going with ACS Skill Assessment but confused with ACS Category to be selected - Skill or RPL. As I understand that RPL is for those who are not from IT/Computer Background. My Education details are below and please advise to which category I should apply for ACS.

Master of Science in Information Technology (Full Time)
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (Full Time)
Bachelor of Commerce (Full Time)

Since my Bachelors is not in IT so thought of confirming it before going ahead with Skill Assessment.

Thanks in advance,
Raman

·
Registered
26,264 Posts
Hello,
I am going with ACS Skill Assessment but confused with ACS Category to be selected - Skill or RPL. As I understand that RPL is for those who are not from IT/Computer Background. My Education details are below and please advise to which category I should apply for ACS.

Master of Science in Information Technology (Full Time)
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (Full Time)
Bachelor of Commerce (Full Time)

Since my Bachelors is not in IT so thought of confirming it before going ahead with Skill Assessment.

Thanks in advance,
Raman
You can go for the normal route
However all experience before you completed your diploma and masters will not be considered
Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts