Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
I am logging into skill select and the status is still showing as "In Progress" although my visa is already granted. I contacted my CO but she is saying the status is showing as granted for her. Also the CO said that she has informed the technical team to sort this out. In VEVO I am able to fetch information using my visa grant number but using Visa Transaction Reference Number(TRN) is giving error.

Can anyone guide me on how to get the status changed? Or whether there will be any issue because of my current status being unchanged?

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey There Khan,

You really do not have to worry about this at all. You have a Visa Grant Letter and a Grant number in it. You have also contacted the CO and she has given the Tech Team a heads up...
So its all fine. I mean, the tech team will sort it out pretty soon but since you have the unique grant number ,, you really do not have to worry at all. They might sort it out sooner or later.\

However , if you wanted everything to be perfect and trouble-free like me, then you have to mail the tech team yourself and see what response you get from them.
There is a Link in the eVisa portal so you can get in touch with them from there.

Cheers

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response. I am not able to find any contact details in eVisa login. Please pass on the contact details of the technical team if you have it.

For now, I will email to my CO and remind her of this problem again.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Did this ever get sorted out for you? I just got my grant today but it shows as in progress in immiaccount and in VEVO I can access my info using the visa grant number but get an error when I use the TRN number.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I think after getting grant you guys shouldn't even be bothering with what immi shows

As long u have the grant PDF, u r good to go

·
Registered
427 Posts
Actually the status in VEVO is more important. Even airlines check that before letting you board a flight to Australia. My status in immiaccount shows "Finalized" today but other issues are still present. I doubt it matters whether VEVO is accessible through TRN or Visa Grant Number as long as one of them shows proper status but it would be nice to get some confirmation from others if VEVO works correctly using TRN for them.

Anyone else care to comment?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Actually the status in VEVO is more important. Even airlines check that before letting you board a flight to Australia. My status in immiaccount shows "Finalized" today but other issues are still present. I doubt it matters whether VEVO is accessible through TRN or Visa Grant Number as long as one of them shows proper status but it would be nice to get some confirmation from others if VEVO works correctly using TRN for them.

Anyone else care to comment?
Hi rahulreshu,

Have your attachments status change from "Received" to "Met" before you got the grant?..and was there kind of job verification? :spy:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hi rahulreshu,

Have your attachments status change from "Received" to "Met" before you got the grant?..and was there kind of job verification? :spy:
I've replied to your query through PM. I didn't see it change to Met ever. The grid disappeared after the approval so I can't tell you what is shown now. No job verification that I know of.

I couldn't attach a screenshot there of the grid in the PM so I've attached it here :)

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts