Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have completed my medical examinations. However Australian embassy had asked for further tests which i have undergone from the panel clinic.

The clinic doctor said he has submitted the reports to the embassy but my status of health requirements in my IMMI account still says waiting for reports from panel physician (even after 3 days of reports submission).

I do not have my CO details. Please let me know how to contact my CO and inform the same. Also kindly suggest if there are any further ways to get the status of my medicals.

Thanks.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Hi

I have completed my medical examinations. However Australian embassy had asked for further tests which i have undergone from the panel clinic.

The clinic doctor said he has submitted the reports to the embassy but my status of health requirements in my IMMI account still says waiting for reports from panel physician (even after 3 days of reports submission).

I do not have my CO details. Please let me know how to contact my CO and inform the same. Also kindly suggest if there are any further ways to get the status of my medicals.

Thanks.
You don't have to panic. So has a CO already been assigned to you, or not?

Usually, it takes some time for the medicals to be updated in your IMMI Account. Even if the doctor has submitted the report, it has to be reviewed by DIBP and then updated in your account.

If the Case officer has been assigned to you, would have received an email from him/her. You can just respond to that email. But judging from your signature, it looks like you have not been assigned a CO yet. In that case, you can't contact him/her right now.

Check for your application status in your IMMIAccount. If it says 'processing' or under 'process' (don't remember exactly), it means a CO has not yet been assigned.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts