Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I am wondering what does this means when the status line "application being processed further" disappears.
I searched lots of forums but this issue is never been discussed at any forum. Perhaps I am the first one who faced this issue.

I applied 175 CSL in May 2009.
9th Oct 2009 Status Changed to "Application being processed further"
11th Nov 2009 CO requested Medicals and PCC and form 80 and other employment documents.
12th Dec 2009 Medicals referred
15th Dec Meds finalized.
No verifications calls so far

And surprisingly on 14th Jan 2010, the status line "application being processed further" disappeared from the status link. All others are still required, only meds finalized.

I am wondering whether this line was removed by somebody, if yes, what could be the reason.

I will appreciate if somebody who faced this problem too could explain what happened after this to him/her?

Thanks
Roofi

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hi All

I am wondering what does this means when the status line "application being processed further" disappears.
I searched lots of forums but this issue is never been discussed at any forum. Perhaps I am the first one who faced this issue.

I applied 175 CSL in May 2009.
9th Oct 2009 Status Changed to "Application being processed further"
11th Nov 2009 CO requested Medicals and PCC and form 80 and other employment documents.
12th Dec 2009 Medicals referred
15th Dec Meds finalized.
No verifications calls so far

And surprisingly on 14th Jan 2010, the status line "application being processed further" disappeared from the status link. All others are still required, only meds finalized.

I am wondering whether this line was removed by somebody, if yes, what could be the reason.

I will appreciate if somebody who faced this problem too could explain what happened after this to him/her?

Thanks
Roofi
Welcome Roofi to the forum

There is a very high possibility that ur case is finalized. Wait for a week or so, they would contact you asking for your passport.

Keep patience

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Roofi to the forum

There is a very high possibility that ur case is finalized. Wait for a week or so, they would contact you asking for your passport.

Keep patience
Thank you for the positive words mr. india. I wish this is true but I am really surprised that why this is not faced by any applicant in the past and the internet search world ( google, Yahoo, Forums) are quite on this topic.

Cheers !!!!
Roofi

·
Registered
84 Posts
just to let you know, that status line has disappeared from mine - the same day I have been issued with a visa

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dear ELH

Thank you for your feedback. You mean to say you have got the VISA and the status line "application being procesed further" is not there and all other documents are still required?
If this is the case then I would pray to get VISA soon. However, you said your status line disappeared same day. My status line got disappeared on last thursday but still no VISa or any other info.
Finger crossed.
Regards
Roofi

·
Registered
84 Posts
You mean to say you have got the VISA and the status line "application being procesed further" is not there and all other documents are still required?
That's exactly what I mean, every case officer seems to do things a little bit differently, so there is no precise process, I'm sure you will get your visa imminently.

also note we did not have any job verification checks

good luck

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have submitted my application on 13th Jan and this is what it shows

13/01/2010 Application received - processing commenced

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I have submitted my application on 13th Jan and this is what it shows

13/01/2010 Application received - processing commenced
dear gr8leo87,

You might have to wait for atleast another 6-12 months for your visa if you are on CSL or atleast till 2012if u r non CSL non SS.

keep patience

·
Registered
21 Posts
dear gr8leo87,

You might have to wait for atleast another 6-12 months for your visa if you are on CSL or atleast till 2012if u r non CSL non SS.

keep patience
Yes I'm on MODL and CSL both. I applied as an Accountant. And I scored 8.5 in IELTS that puts on me on CSL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts